HappyWakeUp - How to use it ?
To download HappyWakeUp ArousalClock into your mobile phone, see Download.
HappyWakeUp is extremely easy to be used:
IN THE EVENING:
- 1. Set the normal mobile phone alarm time. This is your normal last possible time to wake up to be used routinely: Clock - Alarm.
- 2. If HappyWakeUp ArousalClock application is running in the background is succests activation automatically.
Else start HappyWakeUp from the phone menu.
Current TIME, HappyWakeUp ALARM TIME and ALARM WINDOW minutes are displayed on the screen.
- 3. Set the mobile phone during night time:
- beneath the pillow or beneath bed linen near your pillow
- on the bed table keys and microphone upwards. The distance should be less than 50 cm, 20" from the pillow.
- beneath the pillow or beneath bed linen with microphone downwards. This is especially good location if there are any external voices or snoring present!
DURING THE NIGHT TIME:
HappyWakeUp is monitoring your sleep with the microphone. Therefore it has to be near to you!
It makes statistical analysis of the quality of your sleep.
The last 20 minutes before the ultimate alarm time is called as ALARM WINDOW.
If you are awake or almost awake (which is called arousal) during the last 20 minutes HappyWakeUp gives you the alarm signal.
Because you are actually awake a soft signal is enough to wake you up. You experience an easy wake up and active morning hours.
If you are in deep and calm sleep during the ALARM WINDOW time HappyWakeUp lets you sleep the maximum time until the mobile phone gives the alarm signals.
IN THE MORNING:
- 4. Stop HappyWakeUp.
- 5. If needed set the regular mobile phone alarm OFF.
Your ultimate wake up time (your normal time in the alarm clock) is at 7:00 am.
HappyWakeUp gives you an alarm signal between 6:40 and 6:59 am if you are awake or almost awake.
If you are in deep calm sleep from 6:40 to 6:59 am there will be no HappyWakeUp signal and the standard mobile phone alarm clock is activated at 7:00 am.